The IV Therapy Course at Traviss Technical College is offered to recent graduates and post graduates of the Practical Nursing program. This course fulfills the State of Florida’s 30-hour requirement for IV Therapy training for LPNs and is recognized by the State of Florida Board of Nursing. After successfully completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The program is comprised of two components:
- A 24 hour online section
- A 6 hour lab simulation section.
The goal of this program is to combine an interactive didactic presentation with plenty of hands on time for practical application. Upon applying, please bring a copy of your PN certification. You will not need immunizations, drug screen, TABE test, background check, or uniform for the course.
• Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
• Full course fee includes the cost of materials
• Course is primarily online with a 2-hour orientation on the first day of class followed directly by a 6-hour lab simulation
• This course requires 30-hours for completion
Instructor: Emily Godwin
7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Dates: 10/1 - 10/5
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Dates: 10/16 - 10/18 & 10/22-10/23