Financial aid is available for all students who qualify and enroll in an approved career education-training program. The need is based upon individual student need or merit criteria, compared to the actual cost of the program tuition and fees. Contact one of our Financial Aid Coordinators to determine eligibility:
Students who wish to apply for Financial Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. Once the application is submitted, please wait three business days for it to be processed, then contact your school to discuss your eligibility. Financial Aid office hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
Money. Money. Money.
You may be surprised to learn that nearly 90% of our students qualify for some form of financial aid. Be sure to apply for the FAFSA and contact a Financial Aid Coordinator to learn more about the many resources available.
Some career programs qualify for Veterans’ benefits. Contact your school’s Financial Aid Coordinator and VA Certifying Official for more information.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Farmworkers Program
- Federal Pell Grants
- Financial Aid Fee Revenue Scholarship (Ridge Technical College)
- Florida Bright Futures (External link to http://www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org/ssfad/bf/bfmain.htm)
- Florida Prepaid College program
- Polk County Opportunity Council (PCOC)
- Workforce Development (WIA)
- Veterans’ Administration Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation